Hotmail 250MB!!!

As of today, my hotmail account shows 1% of 250MB used. Wow. Anybody else
notice an increase in storage? -Dave
8 answers Last reply
More about hotmail 250mb

    nope good ole 2m for me

    "Dave C." <mdupre@sff.net> wrote in message
    > As of today, my hotmail account shows 1% of 250MB used. Wow.
    Anybody else
    > notice an increase in storage? -Dave

    Just received this e-mail from Hotmail. Competition is a good thing
    indeed. Users will now get 250 megs of storage free, along with the
    ability to send/receive 10 meg attachments. VERY nice. This does make
    me happy, as my in box was always full. Here is a copy of the e-mail
    that was sent to me.

    Dear MSN® Hotmail® Member:

    As a valued MSN Hotmail Member, we want you to know that there are
    some exciting changes coming soon to your account that will help you
    do more, receive more and store more than ever before. And it's FREE.

    That's not all. We're rolling out email antivirus protection as well
    as enhanced storage to help meet your growing needs. This will make
    MSN Hotmail, a world class email service that both scans and cleans
    ingoing and outgoing email for viruses and worms before they enter
    your inbox.

    In addition to delivering world-class antivirus protection, you can
    also look forward to an upgrade in your storage capacity. In fact,
    you'll receive 125 times your current email storage with the
    introduction of a 250 MB inbox as well as the ability to send
    attachments up to 10 MB.

    We'd like to thank you for being a valued MSN Hotmail Member and look
    forward to telling you about more exciting changes to your Hotmail
    account in the coming months.

    We will send an update on when and how these exciting changes will be
    made to your account within two weeks. Please check your email for
    this important update.

    Thank you, and enjoy the good news.

    MSN Hotmail Member Services

    ----------

    "Dave C." <mdupre@sff.net> wrote in message
    > As of today, my hotmail account shows 1% of 250MB used. Wow.
    Anybody else
    > notice an increase in storage? -Dave

    Me too. Whats up with that?!

    In article <2vfgj8F2kidkhU1@uni-berlin.de>, Dave C. says...
    > As of today, my hotmail account shows 1% of 250MB used. Wow. Anybody else
    > notice an increase in storage? -Dave

    Not bothered. Got 1GB with GMail and GMail have just added POP3
    support.

    --
    Conor

    Opinions personal, facts suspect.

    Gmail just opened POP3?! I'll have to check into this.

    Dave C. wrote:
    > As of today, my hotmail account shows 1% of 250MB used. Wow. Anybody else
    > notice an increase in storage? -Dave

    They started that just days after netscape-mail did the same. I'm not
    holding my breath for opera-mail though..

    neighbours from crime, and became the victim of it. To jump to the end
    of the story, as a result of this I need a bone marrow transplant. Many
    people around the world are waiting for a marrow transplant, too. Please
    volunteer to be a marrow donor:
    http://www.abmdr.org.au/
    http://www.marrow.org/

    spodosaurus <spodosaurus@_yahoo_.com> wrote in message news:<41929cb6$1@quokka.wn.com.au>...
    > Dave C. wrote:
    > > As of today, my hotmail account shows 1% of 250MB used. Wow. Anybody else
    > > notice an increase in storage? -Dave
    > >

    > They started that just days after netscape-mail did the same. I'm not
    > holding my breath for opera-mail though..

    Rediff quietly (relatively) provided 1GB soon after Google did. Later
    they reduced the maximum inactive period from 90 to 30 days.

    In article <54e41faf.0411110632.502cac9b@posting.google.com>, Jeff
    McAhren says...
    > Gmail just opened POP3?! I'll have to check into this.
    >

    > Conor <conor.turton@gmail.com> wrote in message news:<MPG.1bfca7cbc2270915989a6a@news.giganews.com>...
    > > In article <2vfgj8F2kidkhU1@uni-berlin.de>, Dave C. says...
    > > > As of today, my hotmail account shows 1% of 250MB used. Wow. Anybody else
    > > > notice an increase in storage? -Dave
    > > >

    > > Not bothered. Got 1GB with GMail and GMail have just added POP3
    > > support.

    CLick on Settings. Done through SSL with some odd port numbers so you
    need to read the instructions.

    --
    Conor

    Opinions personal, facts suspect.

Homebuilt Hardware Hotmail World Of Warcraft Systems