Browser Time Out

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
February 2, 2005 4:15:02 PM

I have broadband and can connect to the internet for about 10 minutes. After
that any attempt to go to a different webpage "times out". It happens with
any browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape). The only solution is a
restart of my computer, which gives me another 10 minutes or so. Any
suggestions?
Thanks.

More about : browser time

February 2, 2005 4:45:43 PM

Cable or DSL? What has your ISP said?

"Oleanmike" <Oleanmike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have broadband and can connect to the internet for about 10 minutes.
>After
> that any attempt to go to a different webpage "times out". It happens
> with
> any browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape). The only solution is
> restart of my computer, which gives me another 10 minutes or so. Any
> suggestions?
> Thanks.
Anonymous
February 4, 2005 10:52:28 PM