Browser Time Out

I have broadband and can connect to the internet for about 10 minutes. After
that any attempt to go to a different webpage "times out". It happens with
any browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape). The only solution is a
restart of my computer, which gives me another 10 minutes or so. Any
suggestions?
Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about browser time

    Cable or DSL? What has your ISP said?

    "Oleanmike" <Oleanmike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have broadband and can connect to the internet for about 10 minutes.
    >After
    > that any attempt to go to a different webpage "times out". It happens
    > with
    > any browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape). The only solution is
    > restart of my computer, which gives me another 10 minutes or so. Any
    > suggestions?
    > Thanks.

    contact your ISP.

    "Oleanmike" <Oleanmike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have broadband and can connect to the internet for about 10 minutes.
    >After
    > that any attempt to go to a different webpage "times out". It happens
    > with
    > any browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape). The only solution is
    > restart of my computer, which gives me another 10 minutes or so. Any
    > suggestions?
    > Thanks.

Browsers Windows