Emasculating Men with a Politically Correct Education

I humbly submit an essay on the state of American education, pop culture, and the continued emasculation of men in our politically correct society.

Making Men out of Boys

This decline in male learning and maturity is the result of a 50-year assault on the old virtues of manhood. Uncle Sam has been vanquished by Aunt Samantha and her “nanny state,”... The manly virtues that once carried men across oceans in tiny ships, and soldiers into battle, no longer serve a purpose. Technology, social safety nets, sexual equality, a kinder and gentler society: These are replacing the masculine attributes of independence, hard work, courage, duty, and honor...Having spent 50 years educating boys as if they were girls, we now gape in wonder at their failure, their frustration, and their anger.

Enjoy!

Glad you liked it.

I should have credited Chronicles Magazine in my post.

No, I didn't write it. I can turn a phrase but the writers at Chronicles are a cut above.

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
Truer words were never spoken.

I look towards whos telling the story on the MSM, and how metro-sexual they are.
The more metro-sexual attitudes I hear, I begin to see the patterns in which they were trained.
Also, the less weight I place on what theyre saying, especially if its opinionated, which it usually is

nullifier

Honorable
Aug 8, 2012
Very good stuff! We should be proud to be men. Now let us fart, drink beer, watch sports, all-the-while being chilvarous to our lady counter-parts.