FX-55, ClawHammer vs. SledgeHammer?

Below are two models of FX-55 on sale at Newegg, top one is OEM and priced
at $901, ClawHammer.

The bottom one is a retail FX-55 for $849, SledgeHammer.
Thus can anyone tell me why an OEM chip costs more then retail?, and what
makes them different, i.e. ClawHammer v.s SledgeHammer.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=19-103-492&depa=0

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=19-103-496&depa=0

Richard Dower wrote:
> Below are two models of FX-55 on sale at Newegg, top one is OEM and
> priced at $901, ClawHammer.
>
> The bottom one is a retail FX-55 for $849, SledgeHammer.
> Thus can anyone tell me why an OEM chip costs more then retail?, and
> what makes them different, i.e. ClawHammer v.s SledgeHammer.
>

> http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=19-103-492&depa=0
>
> http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=19-103-496&depa=0

As far as I can tell, there's no difference between the two processors. Both
should be called Clawhammer, since the A64 FX-55 is not capable of SMP. The
OEM version is often more expensive in the retail sector due to lack of
demand.

Model# ADAFX55DEI5AS OEM

Model# ADAFX55ASBOX RETAIL

http://139.95.253.214/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE/,/?St=45,E=0000000000171706069,K=5265,Sxi=6,Solution=4273#OPN_guide