german windows to english windows

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
February 5, 2005 9:30:34 AM

i have a siemens PG same as laptop with german windows me
and i want it to be changed to english windows me .
may somebody help me about this

i apreciate your help

with best regards
saba
Anonymous
February 5, 2005 5:41:15 PM

Saba,

You cannot change the language of your operating system. Instead you will
need to purchase an English language version of Win Me, format your hard
disk and clean install the English version of Win Me.
--
Mike Maltby MS-MVP
mike.maltby@gmail.com