Possible FS homebuilt-pc system questions

I'm checking to see if there are any postings made here about for sale
homebuilt PC systems. I didn't see any and I didn't want to spam the
group by listing one without asking. If you'd like details, please
reply and I'll check back later. Thanks.

learner
1 answer Last reply
More about possible homebuilt system questions

    There are OTHER newsgroups for PC sales.

    --
    DaveW

    "learner" <yospam@nospam.net> wrote in message
    > I'm checking to see if there are any postings made here about for sale
    > homebuilt PC systems. I didn't see any and I didn't want to spam the
    > group by listing one without asking. If you'd like details, please
    > reply and I'll check back later. Thanks.
    >
    > learner

Homebuilt Hardware Systems