Possible FS homebuilt-pc system questions

Last response: in Systems
Share
November 15, 2004 12:36:07 AM

I'm checking to see if there are any postings made here about for sale
homebuilt PC systems. I didn't see any and I didn't want to spam the
group by listing one without asking. If you'd like details, please
reply and I'll check back later. Thanks.

learner
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
November 16, 2004 3:27:09 AM

There are OTHER newsgroups for PC sales.

--
DaveW

!