New Old Surplus?

If I were in the market for new PIII parts or system, where would I go?
Cheap, of course.

Terry Wilson wrote:

> If I were in the market for new PIII parts or system, where would I go?
> Cheap, of course.

Check pricewatch.com

In article <2vtj1jF2m1vksU1@uni-berlin.de>,
Terry Wilson <terry1@notvalid.com> wrote:
>If I were in the market for new PIII parts or system, where would I go?
>Cheap, of course.

A couple months ago I picked up some very nice PIII systems for $80
from these folks;

http://computergeeks.com/

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m
----

It is difficult to find new PIII parts or system. I find them too, but
nothing is finded.

"Terry Wilson" <terry1@notvalid.com> wrote in message
> If I were in the market for new PIII parts or system, where would I go?
> Cheap, of course.

PIII parts are no longer manufactured for the most part. I would try E-Bay
for used ones.

--
DaveW

"Terry Wilson" <terry1@notvalid.com> wrote in message
> If I were in the market for new PIII parts or system, where would I go?
> Cheap, of course.

zippy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 00:57:31 -0600, "Terry Wilson"
<terry1@notvalid.com> wrote:

>If I were in the market for new PIII parts or system, where would I go?
>Cheap, of course.

Try ComputerGeeks.com

TRENDING THREADS