New Hard drive in HP ccomputer

Trying to install a new hard drive in a HP computer The hard drive
failed .Its an origional installation ( OEM ???)How do I access the
Bios to set up the new Hard drive .Tried DEL etc but cant seem to
access the bios.

TIA
Flipper

In article <03tkp0t3i1ntb3o80jvh6jeoceliphjaj0@4ax.com>,
OleDawg <flipperf@optonline.net> wrote:
>Trying to install a new hard drive in a HP computer The hard drive
>failed .Its an origional installation ( OEM ???)How do I access the
>Bios to set up the new Hard drive .Tried DEL etc but cant seem to
>access the bios.

Some BIOSs use F1 instead of DEL.

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone. I speak for myself & my dogs only. VM'er since CP-67

Thanks for the info .Its what I was looking for

Flipper