Window scrambled

Dusty

Ok turn on computer and I have three of every thing. it not the screen ck
it on another PC This is Micron PC. Can anyone tell me where to go to find
out
what is happening or give me some good advice..Thanks Rose
Changed resoulation now all there are nothing but lines..how can
I change it back....

If you have checked the monitor by moving it to another computer and it is
fine, then the problem is the video system in the Micron PC.
Make sure there is no magnetic device near the monitor, such as halogen
lamp, or magnetic sculpture.

Boot to Safe Mode. Turn off Active Desktop to test. Use the adapter
settings to set the refresh rate to ca. 72 Hz. If all is fine, use the
Control Panel/Display/tab = Settings to configure to 800 X 600 in 256 colors
and reboot to Normal Mode.
If you continue to have problems, the video system may be defective. If you
are using a PCI or AGP video card, temporarily replace it with a known-good
unit to test.

Your cooperation is very appreciated.
------