Window scrambled

Ok turn on computer and I have three of every thing. it not the screen ck
it on another PC This is Micron PC. Can anyone tell me where to go to find
out
what is happening or give me some good advice..Thanks Rose
Changed resoulation now all there are nothing but lines..how can
I change it back....
1 answer Last reply
More about window scrambled

    If you have checked the monitor by moving it to another computer and it is
    fine, then the problem is the video system in the Micron PC.
    Make sure there is no magnetic device near the monitor, such as halogen
    lamp, or magnetic sculpture.

    Boot to Safe Mode. Turn off Active Desktop to test. Use the adapter
    settings to set the refresh rate to ca. 72 Hz. If all is fine, use the
    Control Panel/Display/tab = Settings to configure to 800 X 600 in 256 colors
    and reboot to Normal Mode.
    If you continue to have problems, the video system may be defective. If you
    are using a PCI or AGP video card, temporarily replace it with a known-good
    unit to test.

    Your cooperation is very appreciated.
    ------
    "Dusty" <Dusty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Ok turn on computer and I have three of every thing. it not the screen ck
    > it on another PC This is Micron PC. Can anyone tell me where to go to
    find
    > out
    > what is happening or give me some good advice..Thanks Rose
    > Changed resoulation now all there are nothing but lines..how can
    > I change it back....

Computers Microsoft Windows