Xerox 17" Flat Panel

Last response: in Systems
a b B Homebuilt system
November 16, 2004 10:45:48 PM

Anybody have one of these ...XG-71D? Best Buy has it in their flyer this week for $349.
It has a 16ms response time, the specs don't look too bad and the price sounds good.
http://www.xerox-displays.com/XGseries.html?product=WCP...
Am I missing something here?

MrKoko

More about : xerox flat panel

Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
November 17, 2004 12:38:31 AM

"Mr Koko" <mrkoko@comcast.FISHnet> wrote in message
> Anybody have one of these ...XG-71D? Best Buy has it in their flyer this
> week for $349.
> It has a 16ms response time, the specs don't look too bad and the price
> sounds good.
> http://www.xerox-displays.com/XGseries.html?product=WCP...
> Am I missing something here?
>
> MrKoko

That looks like a heckuva bargain. Go see it in the store. If the picture
quality looks OK in the store, I'd say buy it. -Dave
!