Xerox 17" Flat Panel

Anybody have one of these ...XG-71D? Best Buy has it in their flyer this week for $349.
It has a 16ms response time, the specs don't look too bad and the price sounds good.
http://www.xerox-displays.com/XGseries.html?product=WCP35&page=modl
Am I missing something here?

MrKoko
1 answer Last reply
More about xerox flat panel

    "Mr Koko" <mrkoko@comcast.FISHnet> wrote in message
    > Anybody have one of these ...XG-71D? Best Buy has it in their flyer this
    > week for $349.
    > It has a 16ms response time, the specs don't look too bad and the price
    > sounds good.
    > http://www.xerox-displays.com/XGseries.html?product=WCP35&page=modl
    > Am I missing something here?
    >
    > MrKoko

    That looks like a heckuva bargain. Go see it in the store. If the picture
    quality looks OK in the store, I'd say buy it. -Dave

Homebuilt Hardware Xerox Systems