Messenger

What version of MSN messenger comes with ME, like when you do a clean install?
2 answers Last reply
More about messenger

    "Patrick" wrote:
    > What version of MSN messenger comes with ME, like when you do a clean install?

    Most likely an outdated version.
    http://messenger.msn.com/download/getstarted.aspx

    HTH
    Silj

    --
    siljaline

    MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
    Security Tools Updates
    http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

    (Reply to group, as return address
    is invalid - that we may all benefit)

    Out Of The Box, Win Me contains v2.2 (2.2.1053) of MSN Messenger. Note
    though that this is an option and not included in a default Win Me
    install. On starting v2.2 following a clean install and if connected to
    the net you will be immediately prompted to download and install the
    latest version of MSN Messenger.
    --
    Mike Maltby MS-MVP
    mike.maltby@gmail.com

    Patrick <Patrick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    > What version of MSN messenger comes with ME, like when you do a clean
    > install?

Clean Install Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows