Replacement of Pentium 4 processor fan

I just bought a new fan for my processor but find difficulty in replacing
it.

Please email me on this

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

rhys

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2002

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 07:23:23 -0800, "Si Pu Leow" <sunmoon@tm.net.my>
wrote:

>I just bought a new fan for my processor but find difficulty in replacing
>it.
>
>Please email me on this

Please pay me for this.

R.

"Si Pu Leow" <sunmoon@tm.net.my> ¦b¶l¥ó news:419d2da8_1@news.tm.net.my ¤¤¼¶
¼g...
> I just bought a new fan for my processor but find difficulty in replacing
> it.
>
> Please email me on this

lmao, yeah email you on this.

Emailing you on this would defeat the purpose of a newsgroup. Maybe other
poeple would like to know the info. you're looking for. Maybe some people
are cautious and won't like giving out their email address (you are welcome
to spam me btw, I give out my real email on purpose :).

Dude, find out the model number of your HSF and google it. Most likely,
there're people out there that had the same problem you had (i.e. removing
the retention bracket..), and already posted solutions. But if you want
more help here, please provide more details, here. Sorry to be an ass.

"Bronney Hui" <bronney@netvigator.com> wrote in message
> "Si Pu Leow" <sunmoon@tm.net.my> ¦b¶l¥ó news:419d2da8_1@news.tm.net.my
> ¤¤¼¶
> ¼g...
>> I just bought a new fan for my processor but find difficulty in replacing
>> it.
>>
>> Please email me on this
>
> lmao, yeah email you on this.
>
> Emailing you on this would defeat the purpose of a newsgroup. Maybe other
> poeple would like to know the info. you're looking for. Maybe some people
> are cautious and won't like giving out their email address (you are
> welcome
> to spam me btw, I give out my real email on purpose :).
>
> Dude, find out the model number of your HSF and google it. Most likely,
> there're people out there that had the same problem you had (i.e. removing
> the retention bracket..), and already posted solutions. But if you want
> more help here, please provide more details, here. Sorry to be an ass.

I agree with you 100%. OP provides no details and wants an email. Very rude.