taskbar

While playing a computer game my 7 year old grandson
accidentally made the taskbar dissapear. When I manage to
drag it back it came on the right side of the screen
instead of the bottom like it was before. I would like to
put it back at the bottom but do not know how to do it.
Please help
2 answers Last reply
More about taskbar

    .......drag it back to the bottom.......right click on a vacant area of the
    Taskbar, select Properties, then the Advanced tab. Under the Start Menu and
    Taskbar section in the lower part of the window, scroll down to the check
    box that says "Enable moving and resizing" and make sure there is a
    checkmark in the box.
    Heirloom, old and like mine on the bottom

    "Isabel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > While playing a computer game my 7 year old grandson
    > accidentally made the taskbar dissapear. When I manage to
    > drag it back it came on the right side of the screen
    > instead of the bottom like it was before. I would like to
    > put it back at the bottom but do not know how to do it.
    > Please help

    click an empty space on the task bar, and drag it back to the bottom edge of
    the screen.

    "Isabel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > While playing a computer game my 7 year old grandson
    > accidentally made the taskbar dissapear. When I manage to
    > drag it back it came on the right side of the screen
    > instead of the bottom like it was before. I would like to
    > put it back at the bottom but do not know how to do it.
    > Please help

Taskbar Computers Microsoft Windows