taskbar

While playing a computer game my 7 year old grandson
accidentally made the taskbar dissapear. When I manage to
drag it back it came on the right side of the screen
instead of the bottom like it was before. I would like to
put it back at the bottom but do not know how to do it.
Please help

.......drag it back to the bottom.......right click on a vacant area of the
Taskbar, select Properties, then the Advanced tab. Under the Start Menu and
Taskbar section in the lower part of the window, scroll down to the check
box that says "Enable moving and resizing" and make sure there is a
checkmark in the box.
Heirloom, old and like mine on the bottom

"Isabel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> While playing a computer game my 7 year old grandson
> accidentally made the taskbar dissapear. When I manage to
> drag it back it came on the right side of the screen
> instead of the bottom like it was before. I would like to
> put it back at the bottom but do not know how to do it.
> Please help

click an empty space on the task bar, and drag it back to the bottom edge of
the screen.