CD Drive

noname

I have pentium II with 333 Hz processor and window millenium, I want to
install cd drive as the one in it is not working. Which drive should I
purchase. will i also need a driver for it. will the modern cd drives be
compatible with my old system?

Whatever drive you get, the packaging should have "system requirements" on
the box. Look these over first.

Some may need faster, more modern machines; others may not. If you get a
dvd drive or dvd/cd burner, the minimum requirements required for the
software (i.e. burning software/dvd player software) may be higher than what
your machine is.

I suggest you get a drive equivalent to what you have now, or if you need
it, a cd burner (check the box/packaging first for system requirements).
These days, dvd-rom/cd-r/rw combo drives seem to be the 'in' thing along
with dvd-burners.