INF1102B folder

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

could anyone advise what this folder is and whether it is useful

c:\INF102B\

link to image of folder contents
www.bloomfield.myby.co.uk/inf102b.jpg

Thanks

It appears to be a VIA Chipset installer
http://www.dbsnet.co.za/k7v/

--
Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

"Frank" <frank@harrysplace.com> wrote in message
> could anyone advise what this folder is and whether it is useful
>
> c:\INF102B\
>
> link to image of folder contents
> www.bloomfield.myby.co.uk/inf102b.jpg
>
> Thanks

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Noel Paton" wrote
> It appears to be a VIA Chipset installer
> http://www.dbsnet.co.za/k7v/

thanks.
Don't remember installing that. I wonder what would happen if I removed the
folder.

In theory, nothing, since it's used only for installing the files to their
proper places - your best option is to put it into the recycle bin for a few
days, and let it die a natural death if nothing falls over.