QMS magicolor 2 CrownNet firmware

Hello,

I have an old QMS magicolor 2 that works fine except for the CrownNet
Ethernet interface. Printing is not a problem, but the moment I try and
connect via HTTP or do an extended Telnet session for management, the
CrownNet interface drops the network completely and requires a power cycle
to restore connectivity. Does anyone have an update to the CrownNet
firmware better than 4.23.1 I can apply to this unit?

Thanks,
Tim Rosenquist.
tim(at)rusalkatech(dot)com
4 answers Last reply
More about magicolor crownnet firmware

    You've got mail

    Jeff

    "Tim Rosenquist" <timr@rusalkatechdot.com> schreef in bericht
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have an old QMS magicolor 2 that works fine except for the CrownNet
    > Ethernet interface. Printing is not a problem, but the moment I try and
    > connect via HTTP or do an extended Telnet session for management, the
    > CrownNet interface drops the network completely and requires a power cycle
    > to restore connectivity. Does anyone have an update to the CrownNet
    > firmware better than 4.23.1 I can apply to this unit?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Tim Rosenquist.
    > tim(at)rusalkatech(dot)com

    Thanks! That worked like magic. :-)

    "FutureChild" <future|dot|child|at|wanadoo|dot|nl> wrote in message
    > You've got mail
    >

    > Jeff
    >

    > "Tim Rosenquist" <timr@rusalkatechdot.com> schreef in bericht
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > I have an old QMS magicolor 2 that works fine except for the CrownNet
    > > Ethernet interface. Printing is not a problem, but the moment I try and
    > > connect via HTTP or do an extended Telnet session for management, the
    > > CrownNet interface drops the network completely and requires a power
    cycle
    > > to restore connectivity. Does anyone have an update to the CrownNet
    > > firmware better than 4.23.1 I can apply to this unit?
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > > Tim Rosenquist.
    > > tim(at)rusalkatech(dot)com

  3. I'm Having same problem and need same update,

    Please help

    Billy Sees :(
    billysees(at)hotmail(dot)com
  4. I have got the same problem with magicolor 1690mf.
    please help
    Skromny
    skromny0@gmail.com

Printers Firmware Magicolor Peripherals