Do I have to be adminstrator on DSL wireless for my pc and..

My child set up the user accounts on my computer (she uses it seldome) and
its been a nightmare since. Do I have to be the administrator when I have DSL
cable wireless? She and I both have laptops, but I use my pc at home, laptop
at work.
If not, how do I disable the user accounts and get rid of the user sign in
screen without an administrator?

Clark

Distinguished
May 19, 2004

Are you using WinXP?

Are you set up to have administrator privledges? If you are listed as a
limited user, you may have to be given privledges for that connection. But,
if it is your computer, you should have yourself set up with administrator
privledges. Go to Settings-Control Panel-User Accounts. It is a little
confusing, but there is one "Administrator" account and other User "Computer
Administrator" accounts.

Clark