Help me with parts!

bill

just picked up a sweetheart deal from Intel...

Mobo: D915PBL
Proc: Pentium 4 LGA775 3.4 GHz 800MHz FSB
OS: Win XP Pro

now, does anyone out there have some suggestions on the HD/RAM/Video I
should consider for this board?

THANK FOR ANY INFO!

"Bill" <bill@nospam.com> wrote in message news:NHIod.76$Xt7.24@fe08.lga...
> just picked up a sweetheart deal from Intel...
>
> Mobo: D915PBL
> Proc: Pentium 4 LGA775 3.4 GHz 800MHz FSB
> OS: Win XP Pro
>
> now, does anyone out there have some suggestions on the HD/RAM/Video I
> should consider for this board?
>
> THANK FOR ANY INFO!

Well, I'd suggest you look at the following:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=22-144-154&depa=0
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=20-227-014&depa=0
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-145-098&depa=0

That's exactly what I'd do to complete that rig. -Dave