Error Message

I keep getting this message on my computer: HPOSM has
caused an error in OLEAUT 32.dll. Does anyone know what
this means and can it be fixed?

Reinstall your HP scanner or printer's drivers. Hposm.exe is I think HP's
Component Manager. Ensure that you are using Win Me compatible drivers as
this error message is often the result of hposm.exe looking for a
different version of oleaut32.dll than that which is part of Win Me.
--
Mike Maltby MS-MVP
mike.maltby@gmail.com