Error Message

I keep getting this message on my computer: HPOSM has
caused an error in OLEAUT 32.dll. Does anyone know what
this means and can it be fixed?
1 answer Last reply
More about error message

    Reinstall your HP scanner or printer's drivers. Hposm.exe is I think HP's
    Component Manager. Ensure that you are using Win Me compatible drivers as
    this error message is often the result of hposm.exe looking for a
    different version of oleaut32.dll than that which is part of Win Me.
    --
    Mike Maltby MS-MVP
    mike.maltby@gmail.com

    becky <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    > I keep getting this message on my computer: HPOSM has
    > caused an error in OLEAUT 32.dll. Does anyone know what
    > this means and can it be fixed?

Microsoft Error Message Windows