Unable to load Gmail

After uninstalling Sygate and installing EZ Firewall, gmail keeps trying but
can't finish loading.
I don't get any messages from my firewall and it worked perfectly before.
Is there a remedy?

Harry.
28 answers Last reply
More about unable load gmail

    Yes......but I can't remember......

    Pondering.....

    "webster72n" wrote:
    > After uninstalling Sygate and installing EZ Firewall, gmail keeps trying but
    > can't finish loading.
    > I don't get any messages from my firewall and it worked perfectly before.
    > Is there a remedy?

    Harry,
    The first thing you look at is what you did last...
    Try disabling EZ and see if it helps.
    Sounds to me like the firewall is hindering IE?

    Regards,
    Silj

    --
    siljaline

    MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
    Security Tools Updates
    http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

    (Reply to group, as return address
    is invalid - that we may all benefit)

    Hmmm.......and you guys thought I was just being silly......

    Harry......put an "s" after the "http" part of the url......like this......
    https:\googlemail etc. (whatever the address is normally).

    I had a problem with it way back and I found that answer in the help files,
    but I do remember I had a devil of a time getting into it until I did that.

    HTH..........Heather

    "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    > Yes......but I can't remember......
    >
    > Pondering.....
    >
    > "webster72n" <hbethke@copper.net> wrote in message
    > > After uninstalling Sygate and installing EZ Firewall, gmail keeps trying
    > but
    > > can't finish loading.
    > > I don't get any messages from my firewall and it worked perfectly
    before.
    > > Is there a remedy?
    > >
    > > Harry.

    Silj:

    It all happened late last night and on top I was unable to open IE. So I
    made short process and uninstalled EZ Firewall. Then I went to bed and this
    morning everything works a ok. without the firewall.
    I am tempted to work without one, at least for a while.
    What are the views on that?

    Harry.

    "siljaline" <siljaline@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > "webster72n" wrote:
    > > After uninstalling Sygate and installing EZ Firewall, gmail keeps trying
    but
    > > can't finish loading.
    > > I don't get any messages from my firewall and it worked perfectly
    before.
    > > Is there a remedy?
    >
    > Harry,
    > The first thing you look at is what you did last...
    > Try disabling EZ and see if it helps.
    > Sounds to me like the firewall is hindering IE?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Silj
    >
    > --
    > siljaline
    >
    > MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
    > Security Tools Updates
    > http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
    >
    > (Reply to group, as return address
    > is invalid - that we may all benefit)

    Heather:

    Eventually I will give that a try.
    For the time being I am a little frustrated and working without the
    firewall.
    What are your thoughts on that?

    Harry.

    > Hmmm.......and you guys thought I was just being silly......
    >
    > Harry......put an "s" after the "http" part of the url......like
    this......
    > https:\googlemail etc. (whatever the address is normally).
    >
    > I had a problem with it way back and I found that answer in the help
    files,
    > but I do remember I had a devil of a time getting into it until I did
    that.

    > HTH..........Heather
    >
    > "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    > > Yes......but I can't remember......
    > >
    > > Pondering.....
    > >
    > > "webster72n" <hbethke@copper.net> wrote in message
    > > > After uninstalling Sygate and installing EZ Firewall, gmail keeps
    trying
    > > but
    > > > can't finish loading.
    > > > I don't get any messages from my firewall and it worked perfectly
    > before.
    > > > Is there a remedy?
    > > >
    > > > Harry.

    Heather:

    Problem solved.
    It was in the configuration options during installation.
    One particular option I chose must have been wrong, because after
    reinstalling and picking the right ones, I didn't encounter my previous
    troubles anymore.
    Thank you and everyone for their participation.

    Harry.

    > Silj:
    >
    > It all happened late last night and on top I was unable to open IE. So I
    > made short process and uninstalled EZ Firewall. Then I went to bed and
    this
    > morning everything works a ok. without the firewall.
    > I am tempted to work without one, at least for a while.
    > What are the views on that?

    Harry,

    My view:

    Never go online without a firewall.

    In XP you'll be almost instantly infected (though the SP2 revision of the
    Windows Firewall sets it on by default in an effort to address the modern
    situation).

    As Chris Quirke says, today the network itself is infected. It may or may
    not currently affect 9x - but best to lose, forever, the bad practice of
    going online without a (working) firewall in place (if the firewall isn't
    working, or you don't have one, don't go online).

    Shane

    Shane:

    I had to ask...

    Harry.

    "Shane" <arthursixpence@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "webster72n" <hbethke@copper.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Silj:
    > >
    > > It all happened late last night and on top I was unable to open IE. So I
    > > made short process and uninstalled EZ Firewall. Then I went to bed and
    > this
    > > morning everything works a ok. without the firewall.
    > > I am tempted to work without one, at least for a while.
    > > What are the views on that?
    > >

    > Harry,
    >

    > My view:
    >
    > Never go online without a firewall.
    >
    > In XP you'll be almost instantly infected (though the SP2 revision of the
    > Windows Firewall sets it on by default in an effort to address the modern
    > situation).
    >
    > As Chris Quirke says, today the network itself is infected. It may or may
    > not currently affect 9x - but best to lose, forever, the bad practice of
    > going online without a (working) firewall in place (if the firewall isn't
    > working, or you don't have one, don't go online).
    >
    > Shane

    You are asking "Auntie Virus" how I feel about you operating without a
    firewall?? You are out of your mind!! To put it bluntly. (G)

    A-V

    > Heather:
    >
    > Eventually I will give that a try.
    > For the time being I am a little frustrated and working without the
    > firewall.
    > What are your thoughts on that?
    >
    > Harry.
    >

    > "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    > > Hmmm.......and you guys thought I was just being silly......
    > >
    > > Harry......put an "s" after the "http" part of the url......like
    > this......
    > > https:\googlemail etc. (whatever the address is normally).
    > >
    > > I had a problem with it way back and I found that answer in the help
    > files,
    > > but I do remember I had a devil of a time getting into it until I did
    > that.
    > >
    > > HTH..........Heather
    > >
    > > "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    > > > Yes......but I can't remember......
    > > >
    > > > Pondering.....
    > > >
    > > > "webster72n" <hbethke@copper.net> wrote in message
    > trying
    > > > but
    > > before.

    No comment ...< ~ >.

    Harry.

    > You are asking "Auntie Virus" how I feel about you operating without a
    > firewall?? You are out of your mind!! To put it bluntly. (G)
    >
    > A-V
    > "webster72n" <hbethke@copper.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Heather:
    > >
    > > Eventually I will give that a try.
    > > For the time being I am a little frustrated and working without the
    > > firewall.
    > > What are your thoughts on that?
    > >
    > > Harry.
    > >

    > > "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    > > > Hmmm.......and you guys thought I was just being silly......
    > > >
    > > > Harry......put an "s" after the "http" part of the url......like
    > > this......
    > > > https:\googlemail etc. (whatever the address is normally).
    > > >
    > > > I had a problem with it way back and I found that answer in the help
    > > files,
    > > > but I do remember I had a devil of a time getting into it until I did
    > > that.
    > > >
    > > > HTH..........Heather
    > > >
    > > > "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

    > > trying
    > > > before.

    No problem, Harry. The necessity to always use a firewall while online is a
    recent one.

    Shane

    > Shane:
    >
    > I had to ask...
    >
    > Harry.
    >

    > "Shane" <arthursixpence@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "webster72n" <hbethke@copper.net> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > Silj:
    > > >
    > > > It all happened late last night and on top I was unable to open IE. So
    > > > made short process and uninstalled EZ Firewall. Then I went to bed
    and
    > > this
    > > > morning everything works a ok. without the firewall.
    > > > I am tempted to work without one, at least for a while.
    > > > What are the views on that?
    > > >

    > > Harry,
    > >

    > > My view:
    > >
    > > Never go online without a firewall.
    > >
    > > In XP you'll be almost instantly infected (though the SP2 revision of
    the
    > > Windows Firewall sets it on by default in an effort to address the
    modern
    > > situation).
    > >
    > > As Chris Quirke says, today the network itself is infected. It may or
    may
    > > not currently affect 9x - but best to lose, forever, the bad practice of
    > > going online without a (working) firewall in place (if the firewall
    isn't
    > > working, or you don't have one, don't go online).
    > >
    > > Shane

    I wish I could say that, Shane.
    I reinstalled EZ Firewall this morning and everything worked fine, until
    now.
    I just posted the issue: 'Error in page'.
    What in the world is that all about?
    I keep trying things, but nothing worked so far.
    Why didn't I have these problems before when I first installed EZArmor?
    To tell you the truth, the end of my wits is near.
    Do you have an idea?
    I really would appreciate it.

    > No problem, Harry. The necessity to always use a firewall while online is
    > recent one.
    >

    > Shane
    >

    > "webster72n" <hbethke@copper.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Shane:
    > >
    > > I had to ask...
    > >
    > > Harry.
    > >

    > > "Shane" <arthursixpence@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "webster72n" <hbethke@copper.net> wrote in message

    So
    > and
    > > > this
    > > > >

    > > > Harry,
    > > >

    > > > My view:
    > > >
    > > > Never go online without a firewall.
    > > >
    > > > In XP you'll be almost instantly infected (though the SP2 revision of
    > the
    > > > Windows Firewall sets it on by default in an effort to address the
    > modern
    > > > situation).
    > > >
    > > > As Chris Quirke says, today the network itself is infected. It may or
    > may
    > > > not currently affect 9x - but best to lose, forever, the bad practice
    of
    > > > going online without a (working) firewall in place (if the firewall
    > isn't
    > > > working, or you don't have one, don't go online).
    > > >
    > > > Shane

    Harry,

    > I wish I could say that, Shane.
    > I reinstalled EZ Firewall this morning and everything worked fine, until
    > now.
    > I just posted the issue: 'Error in page'.
    > What in the world is that all about?

    I don't know about Gmail. And, of course, I don't use ZA / EZArmor. There
    are lots of occassions when, probably due to the site's server - rather than
    your ISPs - pages fail to load properly and you get a message about an error
    in the page. Usually it doesn't last too long, ie next day the page loads
    without errors. But if this is a constant thing and has only occured since
    installing ZA / EZArmor, I suppose it's not the site.

    > I keep trying things, but nothing worked so far.
    > Why didn't I have these problems before when I first installed EZArmor?
    > To tell you the truth, the end of my wits is near.
    > Do you have an idea?
    > I really would appreciate it.

    Harry, if you remember my recent post about my firewall recommendations,
    you'll recall I've given up on ZoneAlarm and recommend Kerio. The most
    recent issues with ZoneAlarm that I've experienced were three examples of
    blocking the sending of mail using Outlook Express. The cure was to delete
    all the Allow/Ask/Block rules (I don't remember what ZoneLabs calls them but
    you know what I mean) and start assigning the permissions again from
    scratch. Whether the same problem could affect web-based e-mail, I don't
    know.

    Anyway, what happens other than you get that message? It doesn't tell us
    very much. Presumably you simply cannot use Gmail?

    Shane

    Presumably you are right, Shane, it involves only gmail and hopefully this
    problem will go away. If not, I didn't loose too much. I understand they
    scan your computer's incoming mail for all kinds of information. I wasn't
    using it for relevant or critical info either.
    Where EZ Firewall is concerned, it definitely isn't at fault.
    Since I paid for it, I would like to keep it, because Kerio isn't free, is
    it?
    As far as telling you more, there isn't anything to tell, other than the
    'Error on page' message in the title bar.
    Thank you for caring.

    > Presumably you are right, Shane, it involves only gmail and hopefully this
    > problem will go away. If not, I didn't loose too much. I understand they
    > scan your computer's incoming mail for all kinds of information. I wasn't
    > using it for relevant or critical info either.

    You appreciate it's difficult to troubleshoot a service one doesn't use. But
    from the sound of it you're using Gmail in the same way you could use
    Hotmail? Can you access Gmail through OE like you can Hotmail? The point
    there is that, even when there are issues with MSN such that you can't get
    into the site, you can generally always retrieve your mail via OE. Of course
    that doesn't help if what you want is to change filter rules or the like.

    > Where EZ Firewall is concerned, it definitely isn't at fault.
    > Since I paid for it, I would like to keep it, because Kerio isn't free, is
    > it?

    Yes. http://www.kerio.com/kpf_download.html

    But, if the firewall works OK and you paid for it, it would be silly not to
    stick with it!

    > As far as telling you more, there isn't anything to tell, other than the
    > 'Error on page' message in the title bar.
    > Thank you for caring.

    :-)

    Shane

    Can you believe it, Shane, I downloaded this item already and never realized
    it, until now, by being asked whether I would want to replace it.
    Will have to remember that, no question about it.
    Thanks.

    > "webster72n" <hbethke@copper.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Presumably you are right, Shane, it involves only gmail and hopefully
    this
    > > problem will go away. If not, I didn't loose too much. I understand they
    > > scan your computer's incoming mail for all kinds of information. I
    wasn't
    > > using it for relevant or critical info either.
    >
    > You appreciate it's difficult to troubleshoot a service one doesn't use.
    But
    > from the sound of it you're using Gmail in the same way you could use
    > Hotmail? Can you access Gmail through OE like you can Hotmail? The point
    > there is that, even when there are issues with MSN such that you can't get
    > into the site, you can generally always retrieve your mail via OE. Of
    course
    > that doesn't help if what you want is to change filter rules or the like.
    >
    > > Where EZ Firewall is concerned, it definitely isn't at fault.
    > > Since I paid for it, I would like to keep it, because Kerio isn't free,
    is
    > > it?
    >
    > Yes. http://www.kerio.com/kpf_download.html
    >
    > But, if the firewall works OK and you paid for it, it would be silly not
    > stick with it!
    >
    > > As far as telling you more, there isn't anything to tell, other than the
    > > 'Error on page' message in the title bar.
    > > Thank you for caring.
    >
    > :-)
    >

    > Shane

  17. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    Hi Shane......

    No, you can't access GMail the way you do Hotmail. But I have never
    accessed Hotmail thru OE either. Seems there are some problems right now
    with Hotmail via OE judging from the posts on the OE group.

    Anyway.....once Harry gets using Gmail, he can set it to send a copy to his
    OE account....that is what I do.

    If you want an invite to use Gmail, let me know.....I have about 5, I think.
    I don't use it much anyway. But I just wanted to get in on the beta for
    down the road.

    Night.....Heather
    "Shane" <arthursixpence@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > You appreciate it's difficult to troubleshoot a service one doesn't use.
    But
    > from the sound of it you're using Gmail in the same way you could use
    > Hotmail? Can you access Gmail through OE like you can Hotmail? The point
    > there is that, even when there are issues with MSN such that you can't get
    > into the site, you can generally always retrieve your mail via OE. Of
    course
    > that doesn't help if what you want is to change filter rules or the like.
    >
    > > Where EZ Firewall is concerned, it definitely isn't at fault.
    > > Since I paid for it, I would like to keep it, because Kerio isn't free,
    is
    > > it?
    >
    > Yes. http://www.kerio.com/kpf_download.html
    >
    > But, if the firewall works OK and you paid for it, it would be silly not
    > stick with it!
    >
    > > As far as telling you more, there isn't anything to tell, other than the
    > > 'Error on page' message in the title bar.
    > > Thank you for caring.
    >
    > :-)
    >

    > Shane

  18. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    Figgs
    Hotmail support of OE was only ever Beta - and is being withdrawn currently,
    at least for free Hotmail accounts

    --
    Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)

    Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
    http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

    > Hi Shane......
    >
    > No, you can't access GMail the way you do Hotmail. But I have never
    > accessed Hotmail thru OE either. Seems there are some problems right now
    > with Hotmail via OE judging from the posts on the OE group.
  19. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    Thanks my dear......I didn't pay much attention to it. No big loss. But I
    guess I better get to bed, seeing as you are up bright-eyed and
    bushy-tailed, as the saying goes.....grin.

    Almost there with XP....just need to get rid of all my av and firewall
    protection and a couple of programs......and stay offline.

    Wish me luck......Figgs

    > Figgs
    > Hotmail support of OE was only ever Beta - and is being withdrawn
    currently,
    > at least for free Hotmail accounts
    >

    > --
    > Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)
    >
    > Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
    > http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

    > "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    > > Hi Shane......
    > >
    > > No, you can't access GMail the way you do Hotmail. But I have never
    > > accessed Hotmail thru OE either. Seems there are some problems right
    now
    > > with Hotmail via OE judging from the posts on the OE group.

  20. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    > No, you can't access GMail the way you do Hotmail.

    Yes and No. Gmail can be sent and received using Outlook Express or any
    other mail client in the same way as any other pop3/smtp mail service. As
    for available gmail accounts I think I have currently about 100 to offer.
    :-)
    --
    Mike

    > Hi Shane......
    >
    > No, you can't access GMail the way you do Hotmail. But I have never
    > accessed Hotmail thru OE either. Seems there are some problems right
    > now with Hotmail via OE judging from the posts on the OE group.
    >
    > Anyway.....once Harry gets using Gmail, he can set it to send a copy
    > to his OE account....that is what I do.
    >
    > If you want an invite to use Gmail, let me know.....I have about 5, I
    > think. I don't use it much anyway. But I just wanted to get in on
    > the beta for down the road.
  21. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    Hi Mike, how do you think it compares with Hotmail, I have one of those
    which I only got to use for the NG's but haven't used for a while <g>
    Mind you as I'm using Thunderbird and Firefox at the moment don't know
    whether I ought to try and get one, your thoughts <g>
    Joan

    Mike M wrote:
    >> No, you can't access GMail the way you do Hotmail.
    >

    > Yes and No. Gmail can be sent and received using Outlook Express or any
    > other mail client in the same way as any other pop3/smtp mail service.
    > As for available gmail accounts I think I have currently about 100 to
    > offer. :-)
  22. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    Joan Archer <Joan@nospam.com> wrote:

    > Hi Mike, how do you think it compares with Hotmail, I have one of
    > those which I only got to use for the NG's but haven't used for a
    > while <g> Mind you as I'm using Thunderbird and Firefox at the moment
    > don't know whether I ought to try and get one, your thoughts <g>

    Joan,

    To date gmail is working exceptionally well for me. I changed to using a
    gmail address in the newsgroups because I will not be able to use Hotmail
    via OE within a few weeks when support for this is withdrawn unless one
    subscribes to Hotmail. To date I don't recall having received a single
    spam message through to OE although on the odd occasion I visit the gmail
    website I find a number of spam e-mails in their filter. So, to date,
    having used gmail now for my newsgroup posting for just over three months
    I would give it approaching top marks, which is more than I could ever
    have said for hotmail.

    Addendum. There have been the odd times that I see a mesage about the
    gmail pop server timing out when OE is collecting e-mail but nothing like
    the problems I see with OE such as the massive delays when sometimes
    attempting to mark a message as read or even deleting a message.
    --
    Mike
  23. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    Thanks for the info Mike, I knew Hotmail was no longer going to be
    available through OE with my free account so I will probably go and look
    into getting a gmail one. I know when I do go into OE to check Hotmail
    all there is are bulk mail i.e. spam <g> although I do get a couple of
    newsletters from them with that account but I no longer bother about
    them, just haven't got around to cancelling <g>
    Joan

    Mike M wrote:

    > To date gmail is working exceptionally well for me. I changed to using a
    > gmail address in the newsgroups because I will not be able to use Hotmail
    > via OE within a few weeks when support for this is withdrawn unless one
    > subscribes to Hotmail. To date I don't recall having received a single
    > spam message through to OE although on the odd occasion I visit the gmail
    > website I find a number of spam e-mails in their filter. So, to date,
    > having used gmail now for my newsgroup posting for just over three months
    > I would give it approaching top marks, which is more than I could ever
    > have said for hotmail.
    >
    > Addendum. There have been the odd times that I see a mesage about the
    > gmail pop server timing out when OE is collecting e-mail but nothing
    > like the problems I see with OE such as the massive delays when
    > sometimes attempting to mark a message as read or even deleting a message.
  24. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    I have never figured out how you cancel Hotmail......you just let it lie
    dormant for 30 days and it goes kaput.

    I haven't had any emails that told me it was over and done with, but a while
    back I had problems with it and moved a lot of the emails over to GMail. If
    you want an invitation for GMail, I (or many others) can send you one....

    OK?? Putting XP on here and need another valium, grin. Thank goodness for
    Mike M's advice. This is positively nerve-wracking!!

    Best.....Heather

    "Joan Archer" <Joan@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > Thanks for the info Mike, I knew Hotmail was no longer going to be
    > available through OE with my free account so I will probably go and look
    > into getting a gmail one. I know when I do go into OE to check Hotmail
    > all there is are bulk mail i.e. spam <g> although I do get a couple of
    > newsletters from them with that account but I no longer bother about
    > them, just haven't got around to cancelling <g>
    > Joan
    >
    > Mike M wrote:
    >

    > > To date gmail is working exceptionally well for me. I changed to using
    > > gmail address in the newsgroups because I will not be able to use
    Hotmail
    > > via OE within a few weeks when support for this is withdrawn unless one
    > > subscribes to Hotmail. To date I don't recall having received a single
    > > spam message through to OE although on the odd occasion I visit the
    gmail
    > > website I find a number of spam e-mails in their filter. So, to date,
    > > having used gmail now for my newsgroup posting for just over three
    months
    > > I would give it approaching top marks, which is more than I could ever
    > > have said for hotmail.
    > >
    > > Addendum. There have been the odd times that I see a mesage about the
    > > gmail pop server timing out when OE is collecting e-mail but nothing
    > > like the problems I see with OE such as the massive delays when
    > > sometimes attempting to mark a message as read or even deleting a
    message.
  25. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    Got your email, thanks. As for XP it's not that frightening if I can do
    it you can, you have more PC knowledge than I had <g>
    Joan

    Heather wrote:

    > OK?? Putting XP on here and need another valium, grin. Thank goodness for
    > Mike M's advice. This is positively nerve-wracking!!
    >
    > Best.....Heather

  26. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    > > No, you can't access GMail the way you do Hotmail.
    >
    > Yes and No. Gmail can be sent and received using Outlook Express or any
    > other mail client in the same way as any other pop3/smtp mail service. As
    > for available gmail accounts I think I have currently about 100 to offer.

    I guess I ought to give it a go, Mike. I'd appreciate half a dozen
    invitations (sort the rest of the family out too), if poss.!

    Cheers,

    Shane
  27. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    Shane,

    E-mail me the address(es) to which you want me to send the invites and how
    many and they're yours.
    --
    Mike

    Shane <arthursixpence@hotmail.com> wrote:

    > I guess I ought to give it a go, Mike. I'd appreciate half a dozen
    > invitations (sort the rest of the family out too), if poss.!
  28. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    Cheers, Mike. I'll be in touch shortly.

    Shane

    > Shane,
    >
    > E-mail me the address(es) to which you want me to send the invites and how
    > many and they're yours.
    > --
    > Mike
    >

    > Shane <arthursixpence@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > > I guess I ought to give it a go, Mike. I'd appreciate half a dozen
    > > invitations (sort the rest of the family out too), if poss.!

Firewalls Microsoft Gmail Windows