Windows ME update replacement

How can I get replacement cd's for the originals which have been lost? This
was an upgrade retail product which I had bought to install over W98.

It's on an, obviously, old computer that I dont think pays to bother to
update to XP.

thanks

See KB 326246 - "How to Replace Lost, Broken, or Missing Microsoft
Software or hardware" (http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=326246).

Alternatively try eBay.
--
Mike Maltby MS-MVP