Windows ME update replacement

How can I get replacement cd's for the originals which have been lost? This
was an upgrade retail product which I had bought to install over W98.

It's on an, obviously, old computer that I dont think pays to bother to
update to XP.

thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about windows update replacement

    See KB 326246 - "How to Replace Lost, Broken, or Missing Microsoft
    Software or hardware" (http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=326246).

    Alternatively try eBay.
    --
    Mike Maltby MS-MVP
    mike.maltby@gmail.com

    W <W@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    > How can I get replacement cd's for the originals which have been
    > lost? This was an upgrade retail product which I had bought to
    > install over W98.
    >
    > It's on an, obviously, old computer that I dont think pays to bother
    > to update to XP.
    >
    > thanks

Windows Me Microsoft Windows