  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 2:42:20 PM

When I try to retrieve my system information from
Microsoft Help and Support, I receive an error 2147143678
message and can't receive it. Has anyone else had this
problem and can it be fixed? (I have Microsoft ME.
Thanks for any help.

More about : microsoft support problem

Anonymous
February 23, 2005 12:29:23 AM