Microsoft Help and Support Problem

When I try to retrieve my system information from
Microsoft Help and Support, I receive an error 2147143678
message and can't receive it. Has anyone else had this
problem and can it be fixed? (I have Microsoft ME.
Thanks for any help.
1 answer Last reply
More about microsoft support problem

    > See http://www.btinternet.com/~winnoel/HSfails.htm
    > If that doesn't help, post back.
    Joan

    Becky wrote:
    > When I try to retrieve my system information from
    > Microsoft Help and Support, I receive an error 2147143678
    > message and can't receive it. Has anyone else had this
    > problem and can it be fixed? (I have Microsoft ME.
    > Thanks for any help.

Support Microsoft Windows