Spyware Blaster Update 23/02/05

3414 total items in the database, 27 new.
Don't forget to enable the new items once downloaded.
Update via the application.

Silj

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
Security Tools Updates
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

(Reply to group, as return address
is invalid - that we may all benefit)
9 answers Last reply
More about spyware blaster update

    I know someone that could use the new, uncompressed .dtb files and
    sbversion.txt file from someone's SB folder, hint, hint.

    BTW, silj, Javacool is going to let me beta test the new version 3.3 for
    him. Maybe the update bug will be fixed and I won't have to bother anyone
    for the files anymore.......we shall see.
    Heirloom, old and can you hear me now?

    "heirloom" wrote:
    >I know someone that could use the new, uncompressed .dtb files and
    > sbversion.txt file from someone's SB folder, hint, hint.

    "You've got mail" <g>
    Let me know if you need anything else.

    > BTW, silj, Javacool is going to let me beta test the new version 3.3 for
    > him. Maybe the update bug will be fixed and I won't have to bother anyone
    > for the files anymore.......we shall see.

    You've just given up there's a new build in the works, wow!

    Silj

    --
    siljaline

    MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
    Security Tools Updates
    http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

    (Reply to group, as return address
    is invalid - that we may all benefit)

    Guess I should have looked here before sending them off!

    Shane

    > "heirloom" wrote:
    > >I know someone that could use the new, uncompressed .dtb files and
    > > sbversion.txt file from someone's SB folder, hint, hint.
    >
    > "You've got mail" <g>
    > Let me know if you need anything else.
    >
    > > BTW, silj, Javacool is going to let me beta test the new version 3.3 for
    > > him. Maybe the update bug will be fixed and I won't have to bother
    anyone
    > > for the files anymore.......we shall see.
    >
    > You've just given up there's a new build in the works, wow!
    >
    > Silj
    >
    > --
    > siljaline
    >
    > MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
    > Security Tools Updates
    > http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
    >
    > (Reply to group, as return address
    > is invalid - that we may all benefit)

    Me too......bet he has been inundated.....grin. Wonder if he is still
    painting?? I need some done up here, lol.

    Cheers.....Figgs

    "Shane" wrote:
    > Guess I should have looked here before sending them off!

    Dems de brakes matey <eg>

    Silj
    <snip>

    Uh, thanks to all who sent the files.........I have enough for the next 6 or
    8 updates now, <g>.
    Heirloom, old and yes, I'm still painting :-(

    "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    > Me too......bet he has been inundated.....grin. Wonder if he is still
    > painting?? I need some done up here, lol.

    Read that as *Wonder if he is still panting??* etc etc rest left to the
    imagination!

    rofl

    Shane

    Thanks for the vote of confidence, Shane. However, I do still pant......the
    only problem is that at my age it is for different reasons.
    Heirloom, old and this could be the 'big one'

    > "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    > > Me too......bet he has been inundated.....grin. Wonder if he is still
    > > painting?? I need some done up here, lol.
    >
    > Read that as *Wonder if he is still panting??* etc etc rest left to the
    > imagination!
    >
    > rofl
    >

    > Shane

    lol!

    Shane

    "heirloom" <heirloom@nospamatall.com> wrote in message
    > Thanks for the vote of confidence, Shane. However, I do still
    pant......the
    > only problem is that at my age it is for different reasons.
    > Heirloom, old and this could be the 'big one'
    >
    > "Shane" <arthursixpence@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    > > > Me too......bet he has been inundated.....grin. Wonder if he is still
    > > > painting?? I need some done up here, lol.
    > >
    > > Read that as *Wonder if he is still panting??* etc etc rest left to the
    > > imagination!
    > >
    > > rofl
    > >

    > > Shane

Internet Explorer Security Microsoft Spyware Windows