Spyware Blaster Update 23/02/05

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
a b 8 Security
February 23, 2005 3:30:53 AM

3414 total items in the database, 27 new.
Don't forget to enable the new items once downloaded.
Update via the application.

Silj

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
Security Tools Updates
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

(Reply to group, as return address
is invalid - that we may all benefit)

More about : spyware blaster update

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
February 23, 2005 3:30:54 AM

I know someone that could use the new, uncompressed .dtb files and
sbversion.txt file from someone's SB folder, hint, hint.

BTW, silj, Javacool is going to let me beta test the new version 3.3 for
him. Maybe the update bug will be fixed and I won't have to bother anyone
for the files anymore.......we shall see.
Heirloom, old and can you hear me now?

"siljaline" <siljaline@nospam.com> wrote in message
> 3414 total items in the database, 27 new.
> Don't forget to enable the new items once downloaded.
> Update via the application.
>
> Silj
>
> --
> siljaline
>
> MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
> Security Tools Updates
> http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
>
> (Reply to group, as return address
> is invalid - that we may all benefit)

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
February 23, 2005 4:13:37 AM

"heirloom" wrote:
>I know someone that could use the new, uncompressed .dtb files and
> sbversion.txt file from someone's SB folder, hint, hint.

"You've got mail" <g>
Let me know if you need anything else.

> BTW, silj, Javacool is going to let me beta test the new version 3.3 for
> him. Maybe the update bug will be fixed and I won't have to bother anyone
> for the files anymore.......we shall see.

You've just given up there's a new build in the works, wow!

Silj

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
Security Tools Updates
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

(Reply to group, as return address
is invalid - that we may all benefit)
Related resources
February 23, 2005 10:24:08 PM

Guess I should have looked here before sending them off!

Shane

> "heirloom" wrote:
> >I know someone that could use the new, uncompressed .dtb files and
> > sbversion.txt file from someone's SB folder, hint, hint.
>
> "You've got mail" <g>
> Let me know if you need anything else.
>
> > BTW, silj, Javacool is going to let me beta test the new version 3.3 for
> > him. Maybe the update bug will be fixed and I won't have to bother
anyone
> > for the files anymore.......we shall see.
>
> You've just given up there's a new build in the works, wow!
>
> Silj
>
> --
> siljaline
>
> MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
> Security Tools Updates
> http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
>
> (Reply to group, as return address
> is invalid - that we may all benefit)

February 23, 2005 10:24:09 PM

Me too......bet he has been inundated.....grin. Wonder if he is still
painting?? I need some done up here, lol.

Cheers.....Figgs

"Shane" wrote:
> Guess I should have looked here before sending them off!

Dems de brakes matey <eg>

Silj
<snip>
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
February 23, 2005 10:24:10 PM

Uh, thanks to all who sent the files.........I have enough for the next 6 or
8 updates now, <g>.
Heirloom, old and yes, I'm still painting :-(

> "Shane" wrote:
> > Guess I should have looked here before sending them off!
>
> Dems de brakes matey <eg>
>
> Silj
> <snip>

February 24, 2005 5:08:12 AM

"Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
news:o qcWI6dGFHA.2976@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Me too......bet he has been inundated.....grin. Wonder if he is still
> painting?? I need some done up here, lol.

Read that as *Wonder if he is still panting??* etc etc rest left to the
imagination!

rofl

Shane
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
February 24, 2005 5:08:13 AM

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Shane. However, I do still pant......the
only problem is that at my age it is for different reasons.
Heirloom, old and this could be the 'big one'

> "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> news:o qcWI6dGFHA.2976@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> > Me too......bet he has been inundated.....grin. Wonder if he is still
> > painting?? I need some done up here, lol.
>
> Read that as *Wonder if he is still panting??* etc etc rest left to the
> imagination!
>
> rofl
>

> Shane

February 25, 2005 4:28:52 PM