lost scanner driver

i have a genius colourpage-hr6 v2 scanner. i have lost my winxp download.
my original disk came with win 98 which won't work. i have been to genius
download site. have downloaded the file twice but no luck. all the buttons
in the install manu say "????" i've tried clicking on them anyway and
nothing happens. my only hope is that there is a user out there that can
use it.

> nothing happens. my only hope is that there is a user out there that can
> use it.

a user who can use what?

jad

parallel port scanner? colorpage? never heard of that one.........

"Mr Jessop" <anonymouse@isp.com> wrote in message
> i have a genius colourpage-hr6 v2 scanner. i have lost my winxp download.
> my original disk came with win 98 which won't work. i have been to genius
> download site. have downloaded the file twice but no luck. all the
buttons
> in the install manu say "????" i've tried clicking on them anyway and
> nothing happens. my only hope is that there is a user out there that can
> use it.

very sorry should have been more lucid.

genius scanner colour page hr6 v2 usb. any way managed to download a stable
driver on the 4th attempt. thanks to those who replied anyway.