System 32/driver/PCI.SYS is corrupted or unreadable"

Last response: in Systems
Share
November 30, 2004 1:02:25 AM

My son is having a problem with his Gateway computer. He is running
Windows XP.

It seems when he goes to boot up he gets a message: "System
32/driver/PCI.SYS is corrupted or unreadable" and he can't go any
further.

Any idea what this is all about and how to fix it?
November 30, 2004 1:02:26 AM

http://www.jsiinc.com/SUBK/tip5400/rh5410.htm