Windows PassWord Splash Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have seen how to do it a million times and done it myself several times in
the past but can't remember how to stop WindowsME from asking for a name and
pass word on boot up. Can anyone help me. Thanks. (I promise to add it to
my tips page this time).

Shane

Either click OK without entering a password, or if using Microsoft Family
Logon, open Control Panel | Network and change to Windows Logon, then click