Closed

Windows PassWord Splash Screen

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
February 25, 2005 11:39:22 AM

I have seen how to do it a million times and done it myself several times in
the past but can't remember how to stop WindowsME from asking for a name and
pass word on boot up. Can anyone help me. Thanks. (I promise to add it to
my tips page this time).
February 25, 2005 5:46:21 PM

Either click OK without entering a password, or if using Microsoft Family
Logon, open Control Panel | Network and change to Windows Logon, then click
OK without entering a password..

Shane

<gmcne@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> I have seen how to do it a million times and done it myself several times
in
> the past but can't remember how to stop WindowsME from asking for a name
and
> pass word on boot up. Can anyone help me. Thanks. (I promise to add it
> my tips page this time).

September 28, 2011 4:26:24 PM

This topic has been closed by CompTIA_rep
!