Closed

Windows PassWord Splash Screen

I have seen how to do it a million times and done it myself several times in
the past but can't remember how to stop WindowsME from asking for a name and
pass word on boot up. Can anyone help me. Thanks. (I promise to add it to
my tips page this time).
2 answers Last reply
More about windows password splash screen

    Either click OK without entering a password, or if using Microsoft Family
    Logon, open Control Panel | Network and change to Windows Logon, then click
    OK without entering a password..

    Shane

    <gmcne@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > I have seen how to do it a million times and done it myself several times
    in
    > the past but can't remember how to stop WindowsME from asking for a name
    and
    > pass word on boot up. Can anyone help me. Thanks. (I promise to add it
    > my tips page this time).

  2. This topic has been closed by CompTIA_rep

Microsoft Splash Screen Windows