Problem with dial-up modem

Dial-up modem (Aztech MDP3858-E Data Fax 56k modem). After removing OS Win
2000 Pro(SP4)
(modem is worked OK)and installing Win XP Pro(SP1)problem appears. Now, when
I disconect from
the internet I have tu unplug phone cable from modem if I want to make phone
call or be
available for others because phone line is dead(busy, no signal).
What I must do?
Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about problem dial modem

    On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 17:27:18 +0200, "ANSWER" <bojan@blic.net> wrote:
    >Dial-up modem (Aztech MDP3858-E Data Fax 56k modem)

    Obtain an updated XP driver from the maker of the modem

    John Thomas Smith
    http://www.direct2usales.com
    http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

    Get yourself a US Robotics V92 56K 5660A.. you will not regret it..

    "ANSWER" <bojan@blic.net> wrote in message
    > Dial-up modem (Aztech MDP3858-E Data Fax 56k modem). After removing OS Win
    > 2000 Pro(SP4)
    > (modem is worked OK)and installing Win XP Pro(SP1)problem appears. Now,
    when
    > I disconect from
    > the internet I have tu unplug phone cable from modem if I want to make
    phone
    > call or be
    > available for others because phone line is dead(busy, no signal).
    > What I must do?
    > Thanks

Modem Dial Up Connection Windows XP