Problem with dial-up modem

August 4, 2004 9:27:18 PM

Dial-up modem (Aztech MDP3858-E Data Fax 56k modem). After removing OS Win
2000 Pro(SP4)
(modem is worked OK)and installing Win XP Pro(SP1)problem appears. Now, when
I disconect from
the internet I have tu unplug phone cable from modem if I want to make phone
call or be
available for others because phone line is dead(busy, no signal).
What I must do?
Thanks

More about : problem dial modem

Anonymous
August 4, 2004 9:27:19 PM

On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 17:27:18 +0200, "ANSWER" <bojan@blic.net> wrote:
>Dial-up modem (Aztech MDP3858-E Data Fax 56k modem)

Obtain an updated XP driver from the maker of the modem

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com
http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith
August 4, 2004 9:27:19 PM

Get yourself a US Robotics V92 56K 5660A.. you will not regret it..

!