msconfig

i cannot able to execute exe files. please help
4 answers Last reply
More about msconfig

    Are you running an anti-virus program and do you have your firewall activated???
    If your answer is - NO - you've got a serious problem.
    --
    I am no expert, but I did stay at the
    Holiday Inn last night.

    "remesh" <remesh22@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >i cannot able to execute exe files. please help

    If this is an accurate description of your problem, the problem may be
    related to a virus infection or some other malware on your computer.
    "List of Antivirus Software Vendors"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=49500)

    --
    (tm)

    get resource hacker from download.com

    "remesh" wrote:

    > i cannot able to execute exe files. please help

    install your windows properly

    www.helpline4it.com
    The Best IT Community Portal!
    www.helpline4it.com
    "CrAzYsTeVe" <CrAzYsTeVe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > get resource hacker from download.com
    >
    > "remesh" wrote:
    >
    > > i cannot able to execute exe files. please help

Microsoft Msconfig Windows XP