  • Windows
  • Displays
Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
March 1, 2005 11:19:01 PM

When I turned on my computer, the cursor was not visible, my desktop icons
were enlarged, and the colour of my wallpaper was weird, like if it was in
safe mode or something. I don't know how to fix this problem. I can't do much
without a cursor. Can somebody please help me?

Thanks.

More about : cursor display problem

Anonymous
March 2, 2005 2:04:30 PM

If this has just (very recently) happened 'for no apparent reason', you
could try Booting-up into Safe Mode (Using the F8, Ctrl or Shift key -
whatever works for you) and after it has eventually settled in the Help
Console, select System Restore (halfway down the page)

Select the last date/time BEFORE you had your Cursor/Display problem. Follow
the screen instructions and hopefully it will fix things.

Mart

!