Cursor/Display problem

When I turned on my computer, the cursor was not visible, my desktop icons
were enlarged, and the colour of my wallpaper was weird, like if it was in
safe mode or something. I don't know how to fix this problem. I can't do much
without a cursor. Can somebody please help me?

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about cursor display problem

    If this has just (very recently) happened 'for no apparent reason', you
    could try Booting-up into Safe Mode (Using the F8, Ctrl or Shift key -
    whatever works for you) and after it has eventually settled in the Help
    Console, select System Restore (halfway down the page)

    Select the last date/time BEFORE you had your Cursor/Display problem. Follow
    the screen instructions and hopefully it will fix things.

    Mart

    "Frances" <Frances@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I turned on my computer, the cursor was not visible, my desktop icons
    > were enlarged, and the colour of my wallpaper was weird, like if it was in
    > safe mode or something. I don't know how to fix this problem. I can't do
    > much
    > without a cursor. Can somebody please help me?
    >
    > Thanks.

Cursor Windows Displays