ru resourceful? help me print from nt4ws to winme canon pi..

Have a challenging (& urgent) print job. Have turbo tax on nt4ws. Have
canon pixma 3000 printer on networked windows me. Have access to the
web / pixma 4000 drivers (for nt4 and higher), nt4 ddk, win2k ddk,
etc.. Have also heard that UxSxNavy had USB drivers for NT4?
Also have HPLJ drivers on both machines.

Can someone help me print this return? Perhaps print to file then copy
file to floppy then send floppy to irs?

Yes, all computers are homebuilt.

TIA

"Bob Cooper" <sierrasnow@cox.net> wrote in message
> Have a challenging (& urgent) print job. Have turbo tax on nt4ws. Have
> canon pixma 3000 printer on networked windows me. Have access to the
> web / pixma 4000 drivers (for nt4 and higher), nt4 ddk, win2k ddk,
> etc.. Have also heard that UxSxNavy had USB drivers for NT4?
> Also have HPLJ drivers on both machines.
>
> Can someone help me print this return? Perhaps print to file then copy
> file to floppy then send floppy to irs?
>
> Yes, all computers are homebuilt.
>
> TIA

Ummmm . . . enable print sharing on both machines? -Dave