Computer Problem

Hi,

I have a problem with my computer which restarts when I actually do a
shutdown. It is a pc running under Win 98.

Thank you very much.

"Koh S K" <kohsk14@yahoo.com.g> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with my computer which restarts when I actually do a
> shutdown. It is a pc running under Win 98.
>
> Thank you very much.

Run a google search for "disable fast shutdown" -Dave

I'm going strictly by my fading memory of win98 on this one. Take a look in
the msconfig first page as I recall and hit advanced. Look for a setting
similar to enable fast shutdown or some such. Change the tick and see what
it does. If it is not there then you need a registry tweak.

Regards, Bob Troll

I've seen systems where virus/worm/trojan causes this.