ROBERT/Røbert_M/PHILLY/david/_BLIND_CELLU

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular,alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.attws (More info?)

SO,
Once again Robert/Røbert M/philly/whateverthehellheiscallinghimselfnow,
has proved himself a BLIND CELLULAR APOLOGIST/ABOMINATION

whenever he has polluted the various cellular groups with his childish
filthy name calling and undesputed FALSE claims, and whenever someone
PROVES he is wrong, and then CALLS him on it, he SUDDENLY will no longer
answer. As I am sure you here in the fine alt.cellular.cingular group
have found out already.

Robert/philly, has tried to ruin the alt.cellular group, and got thrown
out. The ATT wireless group, and got thrown out, then dropped ATT
wireless like a little baby, tried to take his ball home and not let
anyone play, just like a little baby.

His last attempt was the alt.cellular.sprintpcs group. In which he was
laughed out of on his ass.

Robert/RobertM/Philly has posted using close to or over 200 false ID's,
and when someone calls him on it, he will start unmunging our email
addresses, so as to let spammers harvest your email address.

Robert/Robert M/Philly has NEVER contributed anything of any worth
to ANY news group he has participated in. And he never will.

Mr. Navas, we the readers of alt.cellular.sprintpcs, just wanted to make
sure you understand who you are dealing with, and urge you to have this
worm removed, in whatever way you can, before he tries to ruin this
group which you have endevored to maintain.

I'll repeat ROBERT/ROBERT M./PHILLY boy/ is a BLIND CELLULAR
APOLOGIST/ABOMINATION and EMBARRASSMENT to the cellular companies to
which he has used so far.

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular,alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.attws (More info?)

"Jimbo Jones w/SpicyHeadberg" <JJones@SpicyHB.com> wrote in message
<snipped>
> His last attempt was the alt.cellular.sprintpcs group. In which he was
> laughed out of on his ass.

> Robert/RobertM/Philly has posted using close to or over 200 false ID's,
> and when someone calls him on it, he will start unmunging our email
> addresses, so as to let spammers harvest your email address.

Point of order here ... He's up to 119 known IDs. But who really knows? With
his history, he very well have used 200 different IDs. If anyone wants to
have the current list, in Excel format, just remove the unmunging in my
email address, and I'll send it right over.

Bob

TRENDING THREADS