Default folder column settings

Tired of DC'ing Name column border to show full name. Anyway to set default
column setting so full names always show?
1 answer Last reply
More about default folder column settings

    Configure Windows Explorer to suit your requirements and then Tools |
    Folder Options | View and click Apply To All Folders. Ensure also that
    you have "Remember each folder's view settings" checked on that page.
    Note however that there is a limit in Win Me as to the number of different
    folder view settings that can be stored in the registry and is I seem to
    recall around 100 or so. More than that and older view settings will be
    lost as newer ones are saved.
    --
    Mike Maltby MS-MVP
    mike.maltby@gmail.com

    Kim <Kim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    > Tired of DC'ing Name column border to show full name. Anyway to set
    > default column setting so full names always show?

Default Microsoft Windows