Deleting XP on a RAID array

Building a new system. Installed XP Pro 64 bit. Checked it out, not
enough drivers available for my needs. So now I want to delete it and
format the hard drives to do a clean install of XP Home. The wrinkle
is that the hard drives on this system are in a RAID 0 array. What's
the best way for me to proceed? Thanks in advance for any help!!

BigJim

well after you repartition and format and start the install of windows
it will ask you in the beginning of the setup for additional drivers that is
when you install your raid drivers.