Trying to Format A hard drive but i have problems

When i insert it in to a PC it boots and then once it has booted to a
certain point you get a blue screen and aload of numbers and then it
restarts it self.
Any ideas

Thanks In Advance

papa

You need to reword your question. As presented, it is unclear as to your
meaning. For example, what are you inserting? There is no such thing as
inserting a hard drive.

"Papa" <bikingis@my.fun> wrote in message
> You need to reword your question. As presented, it is unclear as to your
> meaning. For example, what are you inserting? There is no such thing as
> inserting a hard drive.

I insert my hard drive into your mom's PCI slot.

None

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2002

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 18:34:46 GMT, "Papa" <bikingis@my.fun> wrote:

>You need to reword your question. As presented, it is unclear as to your
>meaning. For example, what are you inserting? There is no such thing as
>inserting a hard drive.

I think he means "install".
Sounds to me that the OP is having boot errors.
He might try tapping the F8 key (or whatever key will get them to a
boot mode prompt. In mine it's the F10 key.) on start up
and boot to safe mode and run a few diagnostics to try and fix the
bugs.
We do need a bit more info such as OS and maybe the error messages to
be of any real help.

none wrote:

> Sounds to me that the OP is having boot errors.
Brain or disk drive?