TweakUI v FreshUI

You could use both - but personally, I regard Fresh* stuff as pretty
marginal at best - and dangerous at worst.

Note that 'Fresh and Free' doesn't mean Free!! - there's a license involved
which at $39 a pop isn't too bad, but all the stuff they do is available for
free if you google for it.

The following quote from their own login page gives a hint of what may be to
come....
"Do not use free email accounts. Also, our system is not compatible with
some ISP. You may report to your ISP about it, mostly related with their
e-mail filtering/blocking/anti-spam settings. "

IOW - they are regarded by some ISP's as spammers.

Their recommendations don't seem to be up to much, either.....
for Spyware, they send you to Pal Spyware Remover - and here's a review
http://www.spywarewarrior.com/viewtopic.php?t=1151
To 'stabilise your PC', they send you to PC Booster (from InKline) - the
review is here
- a not terribly supportive result, but not too negative either

and the rest look somewhere in between - but most are available elsewhere in
other forms for free, or with less strings attached.

--
Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
http://tinyurl.com/6oztj