Have just ordered a 6600GT and have a question

I have been an ATI user up to now but from my research I have found that
the 6600GT appears to be the best bang-for-buck midrange card out there,
What are the latest drivers and where can they be downloaded. It is a
Leadtek 6600GT.

Ron
1 answer Last reply
More about have ordered 6600gt question

    In article Rockin Ronnie says...

    www.nvidia.com....

    --
    Conor

    A man alone in the forest is talking to himself and no women around to
    hear him. Is he still wrong?

Homebuilt Hardware Systems