Have just ordered a 6600GT and have a question

Last response: in Systems
a b B Homebuilt system
December 9, 2004 11:43:18 PM

I have been an ATI user up to now but from my research I have found that
the 6600GT appears to be the best bang-for-buck midrange card out there,
What are the latest drivers and where can they be downloaded. It is a
Leadtek 6600GT.

Ron
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
December 10, 2004 12:50:54 AM

In article Rockin Ronnie says...

www.nvidia.com....

--
Conor

A man alone in the forest is talking to himself and no women around to
hear him. Is he still wrong?
!