Internet connection problems

sonic

I have a small problem when trying to connect to the internet via any
browser. It will not connect to the internet at all.

If I open outlook express first it dials out and forms the connection, than
i can surf all day long.

It used to work [some time ago] so I dont think that any of my hardware is
the problem, but I may be wrong.

I am using an ADSL connection with Tiscali [UK]. I have a USB modem [Sagem],
and use both Internet Explorer and Firefox to surf the net.

Oh, plus I am using Windows ME.

Thanks in advance.

Decide which connection you wish to use, dial-up or ADSL, and speak with the
vendor's support about how to reconfigure the connection wizard.

Your cooperation is very appreciated.
------