setting/resetting Administrator privileges

Recently, I have received the message that I must login with adminitrator
privileges in order to remove or install a program. This is the first time I
have been asked in the 3-4 years I have been using Windows ME. Can anyone
tell me how to set or reset my privileges? The help files are not very
helpful in this.
Thanks, Geoff

Win Me has no administrative mode or privileges. Just ensure that you are
logged on correctly and aren't clicking either cancel or escape if
presented with a logon box when booting the PC. If you don't see a logon
box when booting then that's OK.
--
Mike Maltby MS-MVP
mike.maltby@gmail.com