blank screensaver

Can someone tell me how I can get (or create) a blank screensaver?
TIA for any advise,
Bonnie

Right-click on Desktop and select Properties. Then select the 'Screen Saver'
tab. Scroll-down for "Blank" and then Apply.

Mart

"Bonnie Jean" <nospam@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Can someone tell me how I can get (or create) a blank screensaver?
> TIA for any advise,
> Bonnie

That's the problem.....there is no "Blank" there. Is there any way for me to
create it?
Bon

"Mart" <mart(NoSpam)@nospam.com> wrote in message
Right-click on Desktop and select Properties. Then select the 'Screen Saver'
tab. Scroll-down for "Blank" and then Apply.

Mart

The "Blank" screensaver file is called 'scrnsave.scr'

If necessary, you can extract a 'fresh copy' of scrnsaver.scr from
WIN_19.CAB on your WinMe CD or the Windows\Options\Instal or CAB folder. Use
msconfig to extract and replace it.

> That's the problem.....there is no "Blank" there. Is there any way for me
> create it?
> Bon
>
> "Mart" <mart(NoSpam)@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Right-click on Desktop and select Properties. Then select the 'Screen
> Saver'
> tab. Scroll-down for "Blank" and then Apply.
>
> Mart

use the built-in one on windows (should just blank the screen rather than
have animation).

should be listed in the Properties > Settings dialogue as "Blank" in your
screen saver list.