UPDATE: on DVD burning slowing system to a crawl

A month or so ago I posted about being unable to multitask while burning
DVDs on my NEC2500A. Things would slow down so much that it would take
minutes just to switch windows.

Several people on Anandtech suggested installing the Intel Application
Accelerator. Well I am glad to say that IAA made a big difference. I can
now multitask and switching windows takes a couple of seconds, but at
least not minutes. Thought I would pass it along.
--
Mac Cool

Mac Cool <Mac@2cool.com> wrote:

>...Thought I would pass it along.

Thanks. In my opinion, that is as important as the help.