mouse scrolling?

my mouse scrolling stopped working ? any suggestions......
boni.

Heather

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

"bonifacia" <bonifacia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my mouse scrolling stopped working ? any suggestions......
> boni.

Buy a new one?? Or if it comes apart, clean it with alcohol and a cotton
swab.

Heather

A System Restore *might* bring it back. Or, as a last(?) resort, re-install
the software.

Mart

"Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

> "bonifacia" <bonifacia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> my mouse scrolling stopped working ? any suggestions......
>> boni.
>
> Buy a new one?? Or if it comes apart, clean it with alcohol and a cotton
> swab.
>
> Heather

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 03:59:43 GMT,=?Utf-8?B?Ym9uaWZhY2lh?=
<bonifacia@discussions.microsoft.com> penned this whopper in
microsoft.public.windowsme.general

> my mouse scrolling stopped working ? any suggestions......
> boni.

Always or just some progs? I had a problem with Opera (I think 7.01?) a
while back and an upgrade fixed it.

--
"To know, is to know that you know nothing.
That is the meaning of true knowledge."

Mart, I recently did a System Restore about 3/6. Where I first
Disabled/Enabled prior to System Restore. Will that same procedure apply here.
boni.

"Mart" wrote:

> A System Restore *might* bring it back. Or, as a last(?) resort, re-install
> the software.
>
> Mart
>

> "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> >
> > "bonifacia" <bonifacia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> my mouse scrolling stopped working ? any suggestions......
> >> boni.
> >
> > Buy a new one?? Or if it comes apart, clean it with alcohol and a cotton
> > swab.
> >
> > Heather

Not too sure what you mean Boni.

a) - Did the SR work OK on 3/6?

b) - Did the mouse scrolling stop before you did the SR, immediately after
the SR, or 'some time' after the SR?

If 'some time' after, then go-back to that same SR point.

Mart