why does my computer always go to the blue error

it does it alot and not always at the same spots so its not just 1 program

How long has this been happening? What changes were made to your PC,
hardware, drivers, software, etc. just before these problems started? If
only recently have you considered using system restore to roll back your
system to the state it was in before these problems started?
--
Mike Maltby MS-MVP
mike.maltby@gmail.com

mappy67 <mappy67@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> it does it alot and not always at the same spots so its not just 1
> program

its been happening ever since i started using this hard drive

"mappy67" wrote:

> it does it alot and not always at the same spots so its not just 1 program

Begin by booting to Safe Mode and running Disk Cleanup, followed by
scandisk, and defrag.

How to Examine Detailed Error Messages in Windows Millennium Edition
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;264938

http://www.aumha.org/win4/a/kernel32.htm
http://www.aumha.org/kberrmsg.htm

"ERROR: OE" or "ERROR: OD"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308366

How to Troubleshoot Windows Protection Error Messages [Q149962]
http://support.microsoft.com?scid=kb;EN-US;Q149962

In Memorium: Alex Nichol
Your cooperation is very appreciated.
------

Re: why does my computer always go to the blue error