Documents and Settings folder

My computer is running Windows 98 SE right now, but I noticed on one of the
drives the folder C:\Documents and Settings. I recognized it from my laptop,
which runs Win XP. Is there any reason for this folder to be around in
Win98, or is it just left over from the brief stint when I had XP installed?
Can I safely delete it?

Hi,

It's a leftover, you should be able to safely delete it.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone