Copy and Paste functions

I had to do some clean up of threats on my computer to install my Antivirus
software. After that, my copy and paste function does not work. It looks
like it is copying but it will not paste. Also, my email program has an
insert feature that allows me to bring pictures from other places directly
into the body of my eamil message. This does not work now either. Can
anyone help?

Probably depends on EXACTLY what you've done, but you *may* get away with a
System Restore and roll-back to before you did the 'clean-up'

Mart