!where? help! emachine restore CD

thank you very much for any (useful) suggestions :)
looking for the emachines 733i etowerrestore cd.
why you may wonder as this would have microslop Me on it...
would greatly aid me in creating an XP restore disc.
i plan to sell this machine and having a nifty OEM
restore would be great.
i have a different emachines restore cd
which i had hoped would enable me to hack
togather an install of XP but i cantget past
wth is mup.sys?
any suggestions on this idea also joyusly accepted.
(if i can hax0r an install with this other machine
(restore CD i can then image that.

"JAD" <kapasitor@charter.net> wrote in message
> who da thunk it?
>

> "Mac Cool" <Mac@2cool.com> wrote in message
> > cletustheinbredhillbilly:
> >
> > > looking for the emachines 733i etowerrestore cd
> >
> > You won't believe where I found it:
> > http://www.emachines.com/support/upgrades.html
> >
> > I think it costs around $10.
> > --
> > Mac Cool

Anyone taking odds as to whether he wants to pay for it or not?