error fonts

Joe

The error messages and instaling messages that come up
are in a very small size font. I do not know when or how
it was changed, but it is very difficult to read. How
can I change this font and size? Thank you in advance.

Joe

Right-click on the Desktop, select Properties, then Appearance. Then in the
Item drop-down box, select Message Box, and then select your desired font
and size.

In Memorium: Alex Nichol
Your cooperation is very appreciated.
------
"joe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The error messages and instaling messages that come up
> are in a very small size font. I do not know when or how
> it was changed, but it is very difficult to read. How
> can I change this font and size? Thank you in advance.
>
> Joe

Yes, I have tried that but it does not work, tried before
as well.

Joe

Shell/User / DTS
>Help us help you: http://www.dts-L.org/goodpost.htm
>
>http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/default.
aspx
>In Memorium: Alex Nichol
>http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/meetexperts
/nichol.mspx
>Your cooperation is very appreciated.
>------
>"joe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>> The error messages and instaling messages that come up
>> are in a very small size font. I do not know when or
how
>> it was changed, but it is very difficult to read. How
>> can I change this font and size? Thank you in advance.
>>
>> Joe
>

>.

Then have you scanned for viruses and spyware?

> Yes, I have tried that but it does not work, tried before
> as well.
>
> Joe

Joe

I have done all that and everthing is fine. I enough
went and spent hours with the recovery disks with the
same result.