geforce fx 5600 fan noise?

bri

My fan on a geforce fx5600 is making a noise on startup, I have tried
cleaning it but no good.

Where can I get a replacement fan?

I have tried the shop I bought the card but they say there's noting they can
do?????

uk dealer would be handy

cheers

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:54:10 -0000, "Bri" <bri@home.com> wrote:

>My fan on a geforce fx5600 is making a noise on startup, I have tried
>cleaning it but no good.
>
>Where can I get a replacement fan?
>
>I have tried the shop I bought the card but they say there's noting they can
>do?????
>
>uk dealer would be handy
>
>cheers

Hi Bri,

I am in Slough UK, and have a replacement fan. It is used, approx 1
month. I removed it from a FX5700LE to install a Zalman heatpipe
cooler. It had no unusual noises. You can have it, if you are prepared
to pay postage? Can send you a picture if you leave email address

Regards

Ray

bri

<<Hi Bri,

I am in Slough UK, and have a replacement fan. It is used, approx 1
month. I removed it from a FX5700LE to install a Zalman heatpipe
cooler. It had no unusual noises. You can have it, if you are prepared
to pay postage? Can send you a picture if you leave email address

Regards

Thanks for the offer ray, I've got it sorted out......

thanks once again

Bri wrote:
> My fan on a geforce fx5600 is making a noise on startup, I have tried
> cleaning it but no good.
>
> Where can I get a replacement fan?
>
> I have tried the shop I bought the card but they say there's noting they can
> do?????
>
> uk dealer would be handy
>
> cheers

check online case mod shops. plenty of HSF units (and silent units
without fans) available for that card.

neighbours from crime, and became the victim of it. To jump to the end
of the story, as a result of this I need a bone marrow transplant. Many
people around the world are waiting for a marrow transplant, too. Please
volunteer to be a marrow donor:
http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/