Outlook Express could not be started

Some how by mistake I removed "my network places" from windows desk top via
windows setup in install/uninstall programs in control panel. Needless to say
when I tried to open outlook express it would not work. In addition to the
message "microsoft express could not be started because MSOE.dll could not be
loaded. I have 1. reinstalled my network places 2. reinstalled address book-
one post suggested I needed it 3. Disabled norton virus protection and live
update

I still get the same message. Help!!

Euell Price

I got an automatic update reminder: Cumulative Security Update for Outlook
Express 6 Service Pack 1 (KB837009), Installed it and like magic, OE works
again.

Don't know why, but if it worked for me, it could work for someone else.