Ad-aware [SE1R33] 16.03.2005

<http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=12339>

Silj

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
Security Tools Updates
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

(Reply to group, as return address
is invalid - that we may all benefit)

Silj:

Don't you hate to ask for the jacket back?
Thanks for the tip.

Harry.

"webster72n" wrote:

> Silj:
>
> Don't you hate to ask for the jacket back?

Whoever has the "jacket" & "pants" from last time can have them
until next time... <grin>

Silj

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
Security Tools Updates
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

(Reply to group, as return address
is invalid - that we may all benefit)

I pictured you as big hearted, Silj.
Especially where Heather is concerned.

> "webster72n" wrote:
> >
> > Silj:
> >
> > Don't you hate to ask for the jacket back?
>
> Whoever has the "jacket" & "pants" from last time can have them
> until next time... <grin>
>
> Silj
>

> --
> siljaline
>
> MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
> Security Tools Updates
> http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
>
> (Reply to group, as return address
> is invalid - that we may all benefit)

Alias

Thanks,

Alias
"siljaline" <siljaline@nospam.com> wrote

> <http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=12339>
>
> Silj
>
> --
> siljaline
> MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
> Security Tools Updates
> http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
>
> (Reply to group, as return address
> is invalid - that we may all benefit)

Thanks Silj just got it.
Joan

siljaline wrote:
> <http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=12339>
>
> Silj

Shane

Cheers mate! For some strange reason I got it into my head there'd be no
more for a while!

Shane

"siljaline" <siljaline@nospam.com> wrote in message
> <http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=12339>
>
> Silj
>
> --
> siljaline
>
> MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
> Security Tools Updates
> http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
>
> (Reply to group, as return address
> is invalid - that we may all benefit)

<lol> You should know better than that Shane.
Hope you're OK we don't see much of you these days.
Joan

Shane wrote:
> Cheers mate! For some strange reason I got it into my head there'd be no
> more for a while!
>

> Shane

Shane

I should do, Joan, but I keep forgetting stuff these days. Today I forgot
I'd left the downstairs tap running. I wondered why the hot water pressure
seemed lower than usual in the shower! The dishwasher was on too. It appears
to have been starved of water and burnt the pump out. I had to wash a load
of stuff that the flooding had soiled, filled the dishwasher and it didn't
work. I can just about remember how to do it be 'and but there's more stuff
to wash than room on the draining board and the cupboard's too wet to dry
one lot, put it away then do the next lot!

Sometimes you just want to say arse.

I'm fine, Joan, thanks for asking! How's you?

Shane

"Joan Archer" <joanarcher@gmail.com> wrote in message
> <lol> You should know better than that Shane.
> Hope you're OK we don't see much of you these days.
> Joan
>
> Shane wrote:
> > Cheers mate! For some strange reason I got it into my head there'd be no
> > more for a while!
> >

> > Shane

Shane, it may be easy to replace the water pump in the dishwasher.
Get the owner's repair manual from the maker and review the replacement.

In Memorium: Alex Nichol
Your cooperation is very appreciated.
------
"Shane" <arthursixpence@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I should do, Joan, but I keep forgetting stuff these days. Today I forgot
> I'd left the downstairs tap running. I wondered why the hot water pressure
> seemed lower than usual in the shower! The dishwasher was on too. It
appears
> to have been starved of water and burnt the pump out. I had to wash a load
> of stuff that the flooding had soiled, filled the dishwasher and it didn't
> work. I can just about remember how to do it be 'and but there's more
stuff
> to wash than room on the draining board and the cupboard's too wet to dry
> one lot, put it away then do the next lot!
>
> Sometimes you just want to say arse.
>
> I'm fine, Joan, thanks for asking! How's you?
>

> Shane
>

> "Joan Archer" <joanarcher@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > <lol> You should know better than that Shane.
> > Hope you're OK we don't see much of you these days.
> > Joan
> >
> > Shane wrote:
> > > Cheers mate! For some strange reason I got it into my head there'd be
no
> > > more for a while!
> > >

> > > Shane

Do think it might be worth a search in the MS KB Jack? <g>

Mart

> Shane, it may be easy to replace the water pump in the dishwasher.
> Get the owner's repair manual from the maker and review the replacement.

> In Memorium: Alex Nichol
> Your cooperation is very appreciated.
> ------
> "Shane" <arthursixpence@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> I should do, Joan, but I keep forgetting stuff these days. Today I forgot
>> I'd left the downstairs tap running. I wondered why the hot water
>> pressure
>> seemed lower than usual in the shower! The dishwasher was on too. It
> appears
>> to have been starved of water and burnt the pump out. I had to wash a
>> load
>> of stuff that the flooding had soiled, filled the dishwasher and it
>> didn't
>> work. I can just about remember how to do it be 'and but there's more
> stuff
>> to wash than room on the draining board and the cupboard's too wet to dry
>> one lot, put it away then do the next lot!
>>
>> Sometimes you just want to say arse.
>>
>> I'm fine, Joan, thanks for asking! How's you?
>>

>> Shane
>>

>> "Joan Archer" <joanarcher@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> > <lol> You should know better than that Shane.
>> > Hope you're OK we don't see much of you these days.
>> > Joan

> no

Absolutely! Begin at "Leaky Liquid Loonies". Move on to "Perforated
Powerless Pumps", etc.
You can end with "Witless MVP's".

"Mart" <mart(NoSpam)@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Do think it might be worth a search in the MS KB Jack? <g>
>
> Mart
>

> "Jack E Martinelli" <jemartin_DELETE@NO_SPAM_gis.net> wrote in message
> > Shane, it may be easy to replace the water pump in the dishwasher.
> > Get the owner's repair manual from the maker and review the replacement.
> > --

<SNIP>

ROFL
You're not having a good time of it are you <g> what was your sisters
comment on the situation. I don't have to worry about a dishwasher mine
(John) is still working quite well <g>
I'm OK if I don't let my back get me down to much.
Joan
PS. We'll let you off with the arse you needed it <g>

Shane wrote:
> I should do, Joan, but I keep forgetting stuff these days. Today I forgot
> I'd left the downstairs tap running. I wondered why the hot water pressure
> seemed lower than usual in the shower! The dishwasher was on too. It appears
> to have been starved of water and burnt the pump out. I had to wash a load
> of stuff that the flooding had soiled, filled the dishwasher and it didn't
> work. I can just about remember how to do it be 'and but there's more stuff
> to wash than room on the draining board and the cupboard's too wet to dry
> one lot, put it away then do the next lot!
>
> Sometimes you just want to say arse.
>
> I'm fine, Joan, thanks for asking! How's you?
>

> Shane

Shane

Cheers Jack. God knows I need the encouragement! You're right, of course.

Shane

> Shane, it may be easy to replace the water pump in the dishwasher.
> Get the owner's repair manual from the maker and review the replacement.

> In Memorium: Alex Nichol
> Your cooperation is very appreciated.
> ------
> "Shane" <arthursixpence@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I should do, Joan, but I keep forgetting stuff these days. Today I
forgot
> > I'd left the downstairs tap running. I wondered why the hot water
pressure
> > seemed lower than usual in the shower! The dishwasher was on too. It
> appears
> > to have been starved of water and burnt the pump out. I had to wash a
load
> > of stuff that the flooding had soiled, filled the dishwasher and it
didn't
> > work. I can just about remember how to do it be 'and but there's more
> stuff
> > to wash than room on the draining board and the cupboard's too wet to
dry
> > one lot, put it away then do the next lot!
> >
> > Sometimes you just want to say arse.
> >
> > I'm fine, Joan, thanks for asking! How's you?
> >

> > Shane
> >

> > "Joan Archer" <joanarcher@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > > <lol> You should know better than that Shane.
> > > Hope you're OK we don't see much of you these days.
> > > Joan

> no

Shane

LOL!

Nice one, Mart.

Shane

"Mart" <mart(NoSpam)@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Do think it might be worth a search in the MS KB Jack? <g>
>
> Mart
>

> "Jack E Martinelli" <jemartin_DELETE@NO_SPAM_gis.net> wrote in message
> > Shane, it may be easy to replace the water pump in the dishwasher.
> > Get the owner's repair manual from the maker and review the replacement.
> > --
> > Jack E. Martinelli 2002-05 MS MVP for Shell/User / DTS
> > Help us help you: http://www.dts-L.org/goodpost.htm
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/default.aspx
> > In Memorium: Alex Nichol
> > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/meetexperts/nichol.mspx
> > Your cooperation is very appreciated.
> > ------
> > "Shane" <arthursixpence@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> I should do, Joan, but I keep forgetting stuff these days. Today I
forgot
> >> I'd left the downstairs tap running. I wondered why the hot water
> >> pressure
> >> seemed lower than usual in the shower! The dishwasher was on too. It
> > appears
> >> to have been starved of water and burnt the pump out. I had to wash a
> >> load
> >> of stuff that the flooding had soiled, filled the dishwasher and it
> >> didn't
> >> work. I can just about remember how to do it be 'and but there's more
> > stuff
> >> to wash than room on the draining board and the cupboard's too wet to
dry
> >> one lot, put it away then do the next lot!
> >>
> >> Sometimes you just want to say arse.
> >>
> >> I'm fine, Joan, thanks for asking! How's you?
> >>

> >> Shane
> >>

> >> "Joan Archer" <joanarcher@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > no

Shane

> PS. We'll let you off with the arse you needed it <g>

This is what I mean about the memory. For a moment I wondered what the hell
you meant by that! What a cheek <vbg> I thought!

Shane

ROFL
Joan